We are hiring for a Project Coordinator to work in the pharmaceutical industry. This role will involve working with customers worldwide as part of a wider team to develop new products for a range of disease areas.
What you’ll do
You will be supporting project managers in the day to day requirements of the projects as they arise. This will be driven by customer’s products and bespoke needs that each client will have. You will be a primary point of contact for the customers and deputising for project managers on occasion.
This will expose you to the breadth of pharmaceutical development and manufacturing and as the company grows there may be opportunities within this for development into. You will be administering for project managers, taking on some aspects of quality assurance, and more routine administration such as minutes of meetings specific duties are listed below:
- Assist in internal and external project meetings to take notes and understand key customer requirements.
- Liaise across all departments to track project progression.
- Record and monitor project progress and keep the Project Manger updated.
- Follow up on uncompleted tasks to understand when they will be completed.
- Maintain and assist in client relationships and deputise when the project manager is not available.
- Assist in client complaints and track customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Business Development team to generate change orders to capture changes in project scope.
- Liaise with internal experts to complete customer project documents (including project specification files, minutes of meetings, quality risk assessments)
- Liaise with subcontractors to deliver the needs of ongoing projects
We are seeking a candidate with a science background ideally an understanding of pharmaceutical development. A degree of equivalent in pharmaceutical science / analytical chemistry and a knowledge of quality assurance and good manufacturing practice (GMP) would be beneficial.
You will be able to demonstrate good organisational skills, clear communication and fluent use of MS Word / excel. We are keen on an enthusiastic and communicative individual who will bring a good positive attitude and approach to the role and their outgoing communications.
Please email email@example.com quoting ref 2205 should you have questions in advance of your application please call 0161 300 9192.
Our estimated starting salary is commensurate with experience across the range advertised.