We are recruiting for a Development Team Leader – analytical to join a client in South Wales on a permanent basis.
Salary £Competitive + package
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer with facilities for highly potent compounds, specialising in niche pharmaceutical therapies. The company offers a range of out-sourced pharmaceutical services and can support clients from early stages in development to clinical trials through to commercial supply. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit an additional Development Team Leader for their analytical development services department.
What you’ll do:
The main purpose of the Development Team Leader role is to organise the team activities, carry out routine and non-routine analytical laboratory procedures when required and ensure full compliance to all necessary regulations and requirements as stated by the company.
Key responsibilities for the Development Team Leader:
- Line manager responsibility for team members – ensuring KPIs, targets and other deadlines are met both individually and as a team.
- Leadership of team to ensure delivery of method development and validation activities, communication of technical aspects of analytical analysis both internally and externally.
- Manage all HR processes relevant to team including such things as : attendance, overtime, absence (approved/sickness), staff appraisals, performance management, grievance/disciplinary, training and development etc.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Budget monitoring within allocated expenditure
- To maintain thorough understanding of relevant regulations related to the business (GMP, ISO etc)
- Project management within the department and the wider group as required
- To manage out-sourced partners to ensure deadlines are met
- Review of analytical data and documentation
As an experienced Development Team Leader the essential requirements are:
- Degree in scientific subject (Chemistry or Microbiology preferred)
- Supervisory experience within a GMP laboratory environment is essential
- Experience with customer/client interactions
- Manage efficiently competing priorities
- Knowledge and experience using HPLC
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Louise Hall is the contact for the role and available on 0161 302 2119 / 07787 447 095. Do email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.