Analytical Team Leader
Based in Alnwick
We are currently recruiting for two Analytical Team Leaders work within an expanding team at our Alnwick site.
An opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Team Leader to join our drug product department. The position is to apply scientific expertise and experience to the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies required for the development of pharmaceutical APIs and products. Also to interact directly with clients to ensure study requirements are met.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, validate and apply a range of analytical methodologies. Prepare and where appropriate, approve high quality protocols and scientific reports connected with this work
- Provide expertise in mainly HPLC, GC and ICP analysis, as well as
- Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues
- Design, implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues
- Ensure work complies with regulatory guidance and where appropriate, specific client requirements
- Assist in the conduct of client and regulatory audits
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
We are seeking extensive knowledge and experience of analytical and particularly chromatographic technologies, awareness of the current GMP regulatory environment, knowledge of the drug development process, experience in guiding professional or technical staff, good written and oral communication skills and a flexible approach to new work challenges.
You will be qualified to BSc (Hons) or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.