Salary, details on request
Our client is a leading contract development, manufacturing and packaging organization, provides specialist services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and live biotherapeutic industries. Due to continued expansion, is recruiting for several departments within the group and as such we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor.
You’ll have 5+ years experience in a similar role, key requirements:
- Ideally in pharmaceutical GMP environment, working around shifts beneficial.
- Experience of working under different temperature control systems needed.
- Must be hands on as team will be initially very small.
- Must be able to demonstrate having “finger on the pulse”
- Must be practiced at the generation, completion of quality records including SOPs, and stock control documentation.
- Must be familiar with investigating deviations and executing CAPAs.
- Must be used to being “expert” on using stock management systems.
- Must have solid attitude to training, Health & Safety.
- Must be solid man manager adept at developing staff.
- Must be able to adhere to a published schedule and focus on good supply to colleagues with materials.
- Must be computer literate, able to communicate through email, reports and data presented in spreadsheets
- Record of spotting areas for improvement, carrying out and sustaining them.
- Team player, positive attitude and enthusiasm essential.
- Must own the stock in the warehouse “as own” and guard the stock accuracy “fiercely”.
- Experience of full stock takes and cycle counting beneficial.
- Flexible attitude to working hours for the business sake needed at times.
- Ability to drive a counter balance/reach truck desired.
Extensive work experience in a similar role, within the pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. Key traits we are looking for is enthusiasm and drive, and we are keen to see examples on the CV of achievement outside of work. This can be team sports or individual hobbies you have that show yourself to be a self-starter with a high level of motivation
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please contact us on 0161 443 4173 with any informal questions you may have. On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency