A new opportunity for a Study Director has arisen with a globally respected analytical laboratory in Manchester. Our client is looking for a dynamic individual who can be flexible and adaptive in their work ethic. They offer a state-of-the-art facility to work in and a great team culture to be a part of.
They are looking for a Study Director who will direct 6 – 8 analytical projects at a time from start to finish. This includes liaising with clients, meeting regulations, overseeing analysis, QA reviews and finalisation.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the overall conduct of studies.
- Liaise with clients to ensure proper action on all aspects of the study plans assigned.
- Coordinate the execution of studies with Lab Managers and other colleagues.
- Verify that studies are performed, documented, and completed to the clients’ expectations and quality system requirements.
- Assist in delivering continuous improvement projects relating to study design and conduct.
- Compliance with relevant regulatory standards.
- Effective communication with team members and a collaborative approach across departments.
- Help to build a culture that drives employee engagement, creating an enjoyable environment to work in.
The ideal candidate will have a Chemistry degree with significant experience in directing analytical studies or analytical project experience. Previous experience will include working with cGMP or GLP involving GC-MS and LC-MS analysis.
The company offer a range of benefits to their employees, which include but are not limited to: Free onsite parking, competitive pension scheme, health care plan and life assurance.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.