Bioanalytical Study Coordinators (x2)
Contract role - 12 months
An opportunity has arisen for two study coordinators to join our clients' Bioanalytical Services team. These are fixed-term (12 month) positions, reporting to the Head of Bioanalytical Services. Our client is a leading organisaton in the field of radiosynthesis working on projects for clients across the globe. They have a great commitment to development of their staff, you will learn a great deal on this contract and see tangible uplifts to your skillset.
What you'll do:
- Quality Control (QC) audit of ICP-MS, GC-MS and LC-MS bioanalytical assay validation, analysis and data transfer in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements, where appropriate.
- Prepare and audit study-specific documentation (i.e. protocol/SAO/reports) for study directors and clients in a timely manner
- Assist study directors with delivery of their duties, including client contact.
- Prepare and update documentation (policies, procedures, guidances and methods) that are critical to operation of bioanalysis
- Participate in client and regulatory audits.
- Support Department Head with business management, including planning, revenue recognition and development of bioanalytical proposals
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.