Structural Elucidation Specialist GC-MS
We are looking to recruit an experienced Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) expert scientist to join our team based at our state-of-the-art facility in South Manchester. The successful candidate will be an expert in structural elucidation using GC-MS techniques. This will include data interpretation, unknown compound identification and reporting of extractable and leachable data from pharmaceutical and medical device products and packaging.
As a senior member of the team you will ensure that analysis and reporting of data is effective and efficient and play an integral part in achieving operational plans and business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- E&L data interpretation and reporting
- Structural elucidation of unknown compounds
- Reporting of data following Standard Operating Procedures and Study Plans
- Ensuring reports and studies are delivered in line with agreed timelines
- Development of our proprietary knowledge data base
- Compliance with relevant regulatory standards (ISO 17025, GLP, cGMP)
- Compliance with all Company requirements in relation to Health and Safety
- Effective communication with team member with a collaborative approach across departments
- Help to build a culture that drives employee engagement, creating an enjoyable place to work
The successful candidate will have a chemistry degree (or equivalent) and significant experience in qualitative analysis and structural identification, preferable within the extractables and leachables field. Familiarity with working to a high regulatory compliance standard (ISO 17025, GLP, cGMP) would be beneficial.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.