Morpeth, North East UK
Our client currently has vacancies for Shift Analysts on a 24/6 shift pattern within their Quality Control department. As a member of the multi-functional team, you will be an integral part of ensuring a high standard of GMP/GLP compliance is consistently maintained, whilst responding to ever changing priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Testing of a range of products using wet chemical and instrumental techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, TLC, FTIR, UV analysis to agreed timescales
- Generation of valid QC/Stability testing data in accordance with GMP, Company Policy and regulatory compliance to agreed time scales
- Review data generated from the testing undertaken and make recommendations to QCC
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment following approved methods and procedures on assigned pieces of equipment
- To write and review SOPS, Sampling and testing procedures for finished products, APIS, raw materials and packaging material, analytical test reports, stability tables, writing stability reports of regulatory standard
- Verification of reference standards for use in QC testing
- To maintain the flow of QC documents within the department ensuring they are accurate and compliant with procedures or guidelines
- Hands on experience in laboratory investigations for OOS, OOE, OOTs
- Maintain high standards of H&S and GMP in all aspects of laboratory operations
- Carry out routine duties as allocated by QC Coordinator
Successful candidates would normally be qualified in a technical or scientific area which is relevant to the role via degree or equivalent. This may be through a formal educational / qualification route, or via relevant experience (in HPLC, dissolution, GC) and training obtained through practical application, or a combination of both. Experience in method verification and technology transfers is desirable as is GMP experience. Salary will be dependent on experience.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.