Senior QA Specialists
We are working with a Pharmaceutical company in South Wales, they provide services in drug development, clinical trials and commercial packaging. This allows for quicker product development to market studies, approval and patients.
They are seeking Senior Quality Assurance Specialists; one will be a specialist in Quality Management Systems (QMS).
What you’ll do:
· To ensure the effective administration, monitoring and completion of Quality System activities.
· The job holder is required to work on their own initiative and largely independently on key responsibilities under the supervision of the Head of QMS.
· The job holder is responsible for adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) Health & Safety, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and other regulatory guidelines themselves and by team members.
· The nature of the role of Senior QA Specialist - QMS requires consistency of attitude and behaviour from the job holder to all aspects of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and the constant pursuit of excellence and efficiency throughout the organisation.
· The role demands technical and regulatory knowledge, high standards of attention to detail and the desire to see tasks through to completion.
· A strong problem-solving ability is needed to assist team members in identifying and eliminating problems. Where qualified, the job holder will also be required to train other personnel in quality system procedures and approaches.
· The job holder must command the respect of peers and co-workers and constantly uphold the company values of trust, integrity, pride, passion, enjoyment and respect in every aspect of their role.
· A high degree of influencing skills will also be required in order to gain the delivery support required from personnel over whom the job holder may have no direct authority.
We are seeking a background of a degree in science and several years of experience of working in a regulated Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry with up to date credentials relevant to both investigational (clinical trial) and marketed (commercial products).
- Excellent interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups.
- Proven ability and desire to continuously improve, by seeking new approaches and generating ideas.
- Proven ability to plan work effectively, by taking a long-term view and developing structured action plans to meet business objectives.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You must be a completion driven individual, with the attitude to drive projects to completion in considerable detail
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.