We are recruiting for a Senior Analyst to join the analytical development team with our client in South Wales on a permanent basis.
Salary £Competitive + package
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer with facilities for highly potent compounds, specialising in niche pharmaceutical therapies. The company offers a range of out-sourced pharmaceutical services and can support clients from early stages in development to clinical trials through to commercial supply. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit additional Senior Analysts for their analytical development services department.
What you’ll do:
The main purpose of the Senior Analyst role is to provide analytical technical support to the development team – including training, developing and validating methods and input into all technical aspects of the business. As a Senior Analyst you’ll be assisting with the technical aspects of onboarding new products, supporting customers with their analytical technical requirements and identifying/recommending new techniques and equipment for the analytical departments.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Analyst:
- Plan and prioritise own work while assisting in planning for team members, able to adapt on-going plans when client requirements/needs shift
- Assist in preparation and review of technical documentation
- Review analytical and laboratory data to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance to documented procedures
- Deputise for Team Leader when required – attending meetings and respond to internal queries as required
- Proc-active in support of department requirements in addition to set analytical activities
- Identify, raise and progress change controls and deviations when required
- Identify and undertake continuous improvement activities to drive department standards and motivate others
- Technical trouble-shooting and support for the sites analytical requirements
- Develop and validate analytical methods
- Assist training new/existing employees as required
As an experienced Senior Analyst the essential requirements are:
- Degree in scientific subject (Chemistry or Microbiology preferred)
- Experience within a GMP pharmaceutical laboratory environment is essential
- Strong analytical technical experience
- Manage efficiently competing priorities
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience using HPLC is essential
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Louise Hall is the contact for the role and available on 0161 302 2119 / 07787 447 095 – however any member of the LiCa team can assist with application to this vacancy. Do email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.