Quality Control Technician
We are currently working with a company based in Newbury who are a global supplier of chemicals to a wide range of industries including pharmaceutical, life sciences and diagnostic sectors. They specialize in the production of carbohydrates, nulceosides, enzyme substrates and biochemicals.
What You’ll Do:
This is an opportunity to work within the QC department in a office based role where your duties will include:
- Create specifications and certificates of analysis for our products in LIMS
- Liaise with our sourcing department with regards to product documentation
- Monitor incoming goods to ensure a timely creation of required documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the Quality Control Department
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to resolve any issues
- BSc in a chemistry discipline or equivalent.
- Experience of using LIMS would be advantage but not essential as full training is given
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- A supportive team player
The successful candidate will be someone who has a keen interest in chemistry who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, able to show initiative and work with minimum technician.
Our client offers a competitive package including flexible working, cycle to work scheme and annual bonuses paid at the companies discretion.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.