Quality Control Analyst
Contract / Consultant for 3 Months
We are working with a Pharmaceutical company with sites throughout Europe and the World. They are producers of GMP API peptides for customers in Pharma and Biotech fields. They have a portfolio of innovative technologies and work on improving synthesis, quality control, and purification processes. They are recruiting for a QC Analyst for a 3 month contract. The working hours are in two shifts, 6-14h and 14-22h.
What you’ll do:
You will work in the analysis of raw materials, intermediates and final product. This role will work on pharmacopoeia testing to specifications and the work is all caried out to GMP.
- Stability testing
- Raw material testing
- Participation in method development
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
- HPLC, GC, Titration
- Experience of HPLC, GC and Titrations
- Chemistry degree
- Physio-chemical analysis technique knowledge
- Professional experience of GMP
- Rigour and attention to detail
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.