Quality Assurance Officer
We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance (QA) officer to join an innovative pharmaceutical manufacturing team based in Deeside. The role will involve supporting the QC team in line with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) to ensure the release of high quality products.
What you’ll do:
- Perform quality assurance checks during manufacturing for in process check/testing defined in the batch document.
- Review and approve executed in-process batch analytical records from post manufacture to ensure products have been tested compliantly and meet the required specifications.
- Review and approve executed batch analytical records to ensure products have been tested compliantly and meet the required specifications.
- Review and approve Certificate of Analysis in line with specifications.
- Review and approve cleaning verification of equipment used during manufacture.
- Regular use of Empower including sign off as QA approver.
- Provide quality guidance during testing and post testing when issues arise.
- Provide quality guidance and approval of laboratory investigations, deviations, change controls, quality improvements, customer and supplier complaints, implementation of Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA).
- Review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), analytical methods, raw material/finished product/IPC specifications and logbooks.
- Provide support during batch manufacturing and the review of batch records where required.
The ideal candidate will have a pharmaceutical or scientific background and a basic understanding of GMP and its application to both solid and liquid oral dosage forms. They will be well organised, have a good level of attention to detail and great interpersonal skills. They will be a team player with the confidence and ability to represent the department in project meeting should the need arise.
It is preferred that the candidate possesses a scientific or pharmaceutical degree and has experience in a Quality Assurance role.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.