We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer for a knowledge based and science led business focussed on delivering the expertise and capabilities their clients demand. They are focussed in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, food, agrochemical and consumer products sectors. They have a national footprint encompassing several sites home to scientists with in depth experience and strong problem solving skills. They are recruiting for a QA Officer.
What you’ll do:
The Quality Assurance Officer’s function is the independent Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) monitoring of work, our client works to to Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP) this role will have the opportunity to cross train in GMP auditing.
- Participating in reviewing Study Plans where required.
- Schedule and conduct all audits as assigned.
- Write up findings of Quality Assurance Audits and Inspections.
- Report all audit findings to management and Study Director/Principal Investigator (as applicable).
- Prepare and issue Quality Assurance Statements.
- Write and review Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review Standard Operating Procedures for compliance with principles of GLP, as required.
- Prepare and conduct computer validation audits.
- Participate in scheduling and conducting external audits.
- Review forms, where required.
- Train other personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures as required.
- Advise management of any deficiencies in Regulatory Requirements.
- Host or partake in Sponsor and Regulatory visits as appropriate.
- Liaise with site personnel to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Participate and perform administrative tasks as required.
- BSc in chemistry or related subject
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years GLP auditing experience, however consideration will be given to applicants with less auditing experience who have worked in a Regulatory GLP environment for 4 years minimum.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific Ltd is acting as an employment agency.