We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to work for a client in the Pharmaceutical industry. This role will focus on QA Support.
What you’ll do:
This role has QA involvement with a number of sites at our client, this will involve the complaints and complaints database, incidents/deviations/CAPA forms, SOP’s and the change /and deviation management database. Broadly the new job holder will:
- Assists in management of the Complaints database. Opens and closed complaints promptly.
- Assists in the recording, investigation, collection of information to resolve and reporting complaints.
- Support the implementation of a Quality and Compliance Excellence program for the site, particularly in suppler of all QA systems department as required.
- Supports Documentation Management ensuring notification of Out of Date Documentation. Performs documentation updates. And issues approved and trained documents.
- Issues forms and specifications and any other authorised copies of document required
- Deputises for PQR writing, reviewing and gathering of data to report PQRs promptly.
- Supports Qualified Persons and Head of Quality in Administrative duties required to run the Quality department. Preparing for Audits and Inspections and Site GMP/ GDP training.
- Preparing copies of batch documents, C of A’s and any other authorised copies required for customers
- Provide QA input to various other projects on site as required by Quality Assurance Management.
We are seeking a candidate with a background in pharmaceutical quality assurance who has a strong understanding of GMP and GDP. You will be a highly detail orientated individual, with excellent written communication skills.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 300 9192 with any informal questions you may have.