Salary to £23,000 - depending on experience
We are working with a fast-growing contract pharmaceutical development company. They employ over 100 people with customers all over the world. They are an entrepreneurial business by nature and encourage their employees to shape and become the future of their company. They are seeking a QC Scientist to join their growing Live-Bio department – generally working with live-bacteria pharmaceuticals, such as a tablet, that will be containing an amount of biotherapeutic microbes.
What you’ll do as the QC Scientist:
In summary main duties will be:
- Performing Stability/IPC/Final Product Release testing across a range of tests following training.
- Potential development work around Live Bio products.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of results in BAR’s, including checking analytical data to GMP.
- Reporting OOS and OOT and investigating following training.
- Deviations and CAPA.
- Liaising with QA for timely close out of work.
- Mentoring and training.
- Work with a Right First Time ethos.
- Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures.
- Observe and comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and adhere to company policies and procedures as per the Quality Management System (QMS) and the employee handbook
- Conduct all work in, and maintain, the laboratory in a clean, safe and compliant condition
- Production of Risk and COSHH assessments.
You’ll have experience of working within a laboratory setting with excellent attention to detail and good documentation skills. You’ll be able to prioritise your own workload with an innovative “can do” attitude that is quality focused.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.