We are recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a client in South Wales on a permanent basis.
Salary £Competitive + package
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer with facilities for highly potent compounds, specialising in niche pharmaceutical therapies. The company offers a range of out-sourced pharmaceutical services and can support clients from early stages in development to clinical trials through to commercial supply. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit additional QC Analysts for their analytical operations services department.
What you’ll do:
The main purpose of the QC Analyst role is to perform analysis to full compliance of relevant procedures and regulatory/company requirements.
Key responsibilities for the QC Analyst:
- Perform right first time analysis with minimal personal OOS results
- Planning and prioritising workload to satisfy business and client needs
- Ensure compliance to company/GMP regulations
- Assist with team project work when required
- Assist with department problem solving where required
- Communicate effectively within the department
Additional tasks may be pertinent depending on level of experience, such as:
- Assisting with technical documentation preparation
- Reviewing analytical results
- Assisting training others as required
- Assisting planning team members activities
- Deputise for Team Leader
- Identify and pursue continuous improvement activities
As an entry level QC Analyst the essential requirements are:
- Degree in Chemistry and theoretical knowledge of HPLC
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and organised team player
For candidates with 2-3 years laboratory based experience within the pharmaceutical industry a position including the additional duties may be suitable.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Louise Hall is the contact for the role and available on 0161 302 2119 / 07787 447 095. Do email email@example.com with any questions or your application.