We are recruiting for a Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals to join a client in South Wales on a permanent basis.
Salary £30-40,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer with facilities for highly potent compounds, specialising in niche pharmaceutical therapies. The company offers a range of out-sourced pharmaceutical services and can support clients from early stages in development to clinical trials through to commercial supply. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit an additional Development Team Leader for their analytical development services department.
What you’ll do:
The main purpose of the Project Manager role is to ensure all project deliverables meet the client expectations and agreed milestones. Forecast and report accurate financial performance of client accounts and driving growth of repeat business through change orders.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Ensure accurate Client account management and identification of change order opportunities.
- Effectively and proactively lead Client projects and inspire members of the project team to ensure all customer service levels are consistently met.
- To ensure realistic project milestones are provided to the client during project initiation whilst managing adherence to these tasks.
- Ensure project initiation, project milestones and project review meetings are held at an appropriate time across the term of the project and with the appropriate key stakeholders in attendance.
- Provide routine reports of accounts including project delivery, financial order book, quality, regulatory and relationship aspects.
- To ensure there is a high level of communication and effective working relationships between Project Management and other key stakeholder departments across the business.
- To set, monitor and drive targets, forecasts and revenue as required, including changes to scope of work.
- To manage the Client’s account ensuring that all order book values are current and accurate; to resolve any invoice queries and work with clients pro-active forecast future work opportunity.
- To coordinate and host on site Client visits, off site meetings, audits and teleconferences.
- To undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
As an experienced Project Manager the essential requirements are:
- Degree in a suitable scientific discipline
- Relevant experience in project co-ordination and delivery of customer requirements
- cGMP knowledge and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in pharmaceutical development or life sciences
- Experience in co-ordinating complex development projects
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Do email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.