Production Packaging Technician
Our client is a leading contract development, manufacturing and packaging organization, provides specialist services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and live biotherapeutic industries worldwide. The client is a fast growing, entrepreneurial company who are now seeking a Production Packaging Technician to join the team.
What you'll do:
As a Production Packaging Technician responsibilities will include:
- Working to GMP standards at all times.
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels of consumables and appropriate PPE are kept and maintained.
- Ordering of materials and equipment for production campaigns where required.
- Material booking in, warehousing and maintenance of stock control systems.
- Production of risk and COSHH assessments for activities undertaken within the area.
- Working in a Health & Safety conscious manner following safe systems of work.
- Ensuring equipment log books are maintained.
- Flavour standard specific manufacturing activities, including room set-up, sampling,
- dispensing, production (complexation and capsule filling), packing, room clean
- down, label production, checking and other associated activities.
- Ensuring all documents are checked and approved prior to undertaking production
- Recording all production undertakings in line with GMP and completion of all
- documentation to achieve a ‘right first time’ standard of working. In line with
- SOP’s and to report any deviations through the quality system.
- Involvement in other areas of the business/activities where required
As a Production Packaging Technician you will report to the Flavour Active Team Leader. The role is responsible for supporting all activities associated with flavour standard production and packaging operations.
Essential experience for the ideal candidate for the Production Packaging Technician role:
- experienced in working to cGMP standards in a clinical packaging role
- experience in completing batch documentation to achieve > 95 % right first-time targets
To apply for the Production Packaging Technician role:
Please email email@example.com and please contact us on 0161 302 2119 with any informal questions you may have. This role is initially a 12 month contract and on this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.