Salary Competitive, details on request
Our client is a leading contract development, manufacturing and packaging organization, provides specialist services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and live biotherapeutic industries. Due to continued expansion, is recruiting for several departments within the group and as such we are currently recruiting for a Production Manager.
You’ll have 5+ years experience in a similar role, key requirements:
- Must be in pharmaceutical GMP environment, preferably clinical trials style or varied multiple form manufacture. Experience of planning and working shifts beneficial
- Must be practiced at the generation, completion of quality records including SOPs, batch manufacture and packaging documentation
- Must be a good organiser and be able to reflect and think systematically
- Must be used to being involved with validation processes.
- Must be familiar with investigating deviations and executing CAPAs.
- Must have solid attitude to training, Health & Safety.
- Must be solid man manager adept at developing staff and manipulating this resource to best effect through two supervisors.
- Must be able to adhere to a schedule and guide colleagues to its characteristics.
- Must be computer literate, able to communicate through email, reports and data presented in spreadsheets
- Record of spotting areas for improvement, carrying out and sustaining them.
- Flexible attitude to working hours for the business sake needed at times.
- Team player willing to help on line, positive attitude and enthusiasm essential.
Ideally you’ll be educated to degree level in sciences, with extensive work experience within the pharmaceutical environment. Key traits we are looking for is enthusiasm and drive, and we are keen to see examples on the CV of achievement outside of work. This can be team sports or individual hobbies you have that show yourself to be a self-starter with a high level of motivation
Please email email@example.com and please contact us on 0161 443 4173 with any informal questions you may have. On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.