Salary: details on request
Our client is a leading contract development, manufacturing and packaging organization, provides specialist services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and live biotherapeutic industries. Due to continued expansion, is recruiting for several departments within the group and as such we are currently recruiting for a Production Administrator.
Main responsibilities for the Production Administrator:
- Working in a health and safety conscious manner following safe systems of work.
- Accurately working to GMP requirements at all times and working to set procedures and documentation.
- Controlling and updating training matrix’s and analysing training needs for new and existing people / equipment.
- Assist in planning and management of the production planning systems and ensuring all documentation in place.
- Generation of working batch documentation, production flow diagrams, works orders and equipment log books.
- Tracking and populating data to generate KPI’s.
- Label design, generation and printing (including translation sourcing).
- Taking meeting minutes and communicating / controlling meeting actions.
- Reviewing and updating of SOP’s, training documents and procedures.
- Supporting packaging and labelling operations as and when required.
- Supporting pre and post production activities as and when required.
- Supporting warehouse operations, booking in materials and system updates as and when required. General administration for the production department.
- Any other tasks or management requests.
Key skills for the Production Administrator:
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft word, excel, project and ability to learn internal systems. Excellent people and organisational skills
- Can do attitude and the desire to progress, exceed targets and go the extra mile.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV/Covering letter.