We are delighted to be working with a Contract Research and Development Organisation that serves the global pharma and biotech community. An opportunity has arisen for a Method Development Analyst - bioanalytical to join the Bioanalytical Services team. This is a full-time position, reporting to the senior method developer.
Method Development Analyst – bioanalytical:
The key tasks of the position for a Method Development Analyst - bioanalytical are:
- Develops LC and GC mass spectrometry-based assays to support regulatory and non-regulatory work in Bioanalytical Services.
- Provides trouble-shooting and resolution of assay problems.
- Develops project proposals in discussion with senior staff and presents results to clients in verbal and written form.
- Acquires and records data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Performs assigned roles within Bioanalytical Services such as equipment responsible operator, routine instrument maintenance, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
- Ensures continuing availability of mass spectrometry resources (LC-MS, GC-MS, HR-MS and ICP-MS).
Essential for the Method Development Analyst - bioanalytical:
The successful candidates will be
- educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline.
- with at least 5 years experience in bioanalytical mass spectrometry.
- be able to demonstrate the ability to develop assays.
- You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated.
- A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential.
- Have a flexible approach to new work challenges.
To apply for the Method Development Analyst – bioanalytical:
Cover notes supporting your application are welcomed. On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Please email email@example.com with your most up to date CV and a cover letter.
Should you be keen to have an informal conversation ahead of application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to set this up.
Salary is Competitive - details avaialble on request.