We are recruiting for an LC-MS Analyst to join a client in Manchester on a permanent basis.
Our client is a contract analytical laboratory specialising in problem solving and analytical development. They have an extensive range of chromatographic and mass spectrometric instrumentation and require an LC-MS Analyst to join the team to cover routine analysis work.
What you’ll do:
You will be analysing samples from various clients including (but not limited to) pharma, agrochemicals and E-Cigarette markets.
Core duties for the LC-MS/MS Analyst role are:
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of samples following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Study Plans.
- Execution of activities in line with wider company strategy, regulatory commitments, and also commitments to quality health and safety.
- Help to build a culture that drives employee engagement, and makes this a fantastic place to work.
- Follow and understand GLP regulations.
- Be conversant with the Company Health and Safety Policy and work in accordance with Company Operating Procedures.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- Report any difficulties/problems in following documented procedures to the Scientific or Technical Director prior to making any change/modification. Any change/modification must be authorised by a Director.
- Be conversant with the content of the Company Quality Manual and carry out work in accordance with such at all times.
- Maintain an accurate record of all analytical data generated in personal lab book, equipment lab book or study record as appropriate together with any associated quality assurance data.
- Prepare client samples for analysis including the relevant and appropriate use of standards.
- Use instrumentation (after having been approved/trained) to acquire and process data for client samples.
- Report data in client reports.
- Maintain instrumentation at agreed performance standards and/or report faults/failures to a Company Director.
- When required all work related conducted in support of GLP studies must be performed in compliance with UK GLP regulations
- We are seeking experience or a strong skill set in running LC-MS analysis
- Desireable - Experience interpreting MS data
- Desireable - Experience/knowledge of organic synthesis in relation to interpreting MS data
The package for LC-MS Analyst the is as follows:
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience, with generous quarterly AND annual bonus opportunities, a good% contribution pension and 24(+8 bank) holidays a year.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.