LC-MS Quantitative Specialist
We are looking to recruit an experienced quantitative Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectroscopy (LC-MS) expert scientist to join a team based at our client’s state-of-the-art facility in South Manchester. The successful candidate will be experienced in quantitative LC-MS and MS/MS analysis. This will include method validation, high throughput analysis and associated data analysis/interpretation specifically from high complexity analytical samples.
What you’ll do:
- High throughput quantitative analysis by LC-MS and LC-MS/MS
- Quantitative data interpretation and reporting
- Reporting of data following standard operating procedures and study plans
- Ensuring reports and studies are delivered in line with agreed timelines
- Instrument maintenance, qualification and troubleshooting
- Compliance with relevant regulatory standards (ISO 17025, GLP, cGMP) and all Company requirements in relation to health and safety
- Effective communication with team member with a collaborative approach across departments
- Help to build a culture that drives employee engagement, creating an enjoyable place to work
The successful candidate will have a chemistry degree (or equivalent) and significant experience in quantitative analysis, preferable with complex samples. Familiarity with working to a high regulatory compliance standard (ISO 17025, GLP, cGMP) would be beneficial.
• Competitive Salary & bonus
• Life Assurance
• 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays.
• Health Care Plan
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency