Lab Technician (x5 opportunities)
We are working with a rapidly expanding contract analytical company in Manchester. They are in the process of relocation to a state of the art laboratory facility and are seeking Laboratory Technicians to enable these analytical activities to happen.
These roles will support colleagues working in GC and LC based analytical chemistry (GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-MSMS) analysing mainly pharmaceutical and controlled consumer products.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare samples following Standard Operating Procedures and Study Plans.
- Ensuring compliance in all regulatory and company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety.
- Understand and follow Study Personnel responsibilities, as specified under GLP regulations.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives, ensuring good housekeeping and cleanliness are to high standards.
- Maintain records daily such as; daily balance calibration, oven/fridge temperatures, laboratory environmental conditions.
- Ensure chemical and consumable stock levels are reported and maintained as directed.
- Calibrate equipment such as; pipettes, thermometers, columns etc, as directed, maintaining records as required.
- Undertaking receipt and inspection of goods, registration of samples, shipment of samples, and sample containers as required.
- Communicate effectively with team members and colleagues.
- Ensure all activities are delivered in line with agreed deadlines.
- Minimum of A Level or Degree in Chemistry or Equivalent.
- Relevant industry related experience.
- Training in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.