Kilo Laboratory Operator
Based in Manchester
We are currently with a global contract research organization based in Manchester – They are currently looking to recruit a Kilo Laboratory Operator to join their Development Team.
What You’ll Do:
The successful candidate will be involved with the preparation of starting materials, intermediates and finished products (typically APIs) in compliance with GMP regulations.
Your duties will include:
- Following Standard Operating Procedures and Technical Work Instructions in order to execute chemical processes with the Kilo Laboratory.
- Assist in the preparation of Standard Operating procedures and Technical Work Instructions as needed.
- Interact with Vendors and the Facilities team as needed for maintenance and repair.
- Participate in cGMP compliance within the Kilo Lab and associated equipment, as well as corresponding production processes and products.
- Perform routine operations for cleaning, solution preparation and charging.
- Ensuring equipment maintenance schedules are kept.
- Once trained, you must be able to work unsupervised, as well as with other operators.
Who You’ll be:
- Be qualified to at least A-Level standard in a chemistry discipline.
- Have 2 years relevant experience, ideally working in a Kilo Laboratory or Production Facility within the chemical industry.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Be able and willing to lift quantities up to 20kgs.
Our client offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an Employment Agency.