Our client is an analytical laboratory with an outstanding track record for delivering analysis competitively and on time. The company provides environmental analytical services predominately of soil and groundwater samples. Because of recent expansion, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Inorganic Analyst to work in a UKAS and ISO 9001 standard accredited lab.
What you’ll do as an Inorganic Analyst:
- Carry out technical work in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure all work completed is according to UKAS and Quality Management System requirements.
- Calibration of all laboratory equipment.
- Carry out and document regular instrument maintenance.
- Process, calculate and check analytical results.
- Assist in sample preparation for various analysis.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
The ideal candidate for the Inorganic Analyst role will:
- Have experience working in a similar contract laboratory environment.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant analytical instrumentation (HPLC, TOC/DOC, ICP, FIA/Skalar, Aquakem).
- Have an organised and methodical approach.
- Thrive in a busy environment.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player
Skills that would be advantageous for the Inorganic Analyst role:
- The ability to troubleshoot instrument faults would be an advantage.
- Experience with method development and validation.
Salary and benefits for the Inorganic Analyst:
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care.
- Regular training and development.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
To apply for the Inorganic Analyst role please email email@example.com should you have informal enquiries ahead of application please call 0161 302 2119.