GC-MS Analyst - This role will ensure the reporting of data are effective and alligned to achieve operating plans ensuring compliance with regulatory and company requrements.
What you'll do:
- GC-MS Analysis, responsible for analysis and reporting of samples following Standard Operating Procedures and Study plans.
- Prepare instruments for required analysis.
- Process analysis data and generate reports.
- Troubleshoot instruments.
- Ensure all reports and studies are delivered in line with agreed deadlines.
- Execute company strategy with responsibility (with the rest of the company) for our successful implementation.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety.
- Help build a culture that drives employee engagement and makes the company a fantastic place to work.
- Understand the responsibilities of Study Personnel as specified under GLP regulations.
- Communicate effectively with team members and colleagues.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives and ensure housekeeping and cleanliness are to the highest standards.
You will be a graduate in Chemistry or related subject, ideally with a background in GLP, and experience of working in an industrial laboratory or project work i.e. dissertation project centred on GC-MS.
Our cient offers competitive salary, pension, holidays and healthcare.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.