ENDS Strategic Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager to join our clients sales team in their state-of-the-art facility in Manchester. The ideal candidate will have extensive strategic sales experience as a Business Development Representative (or similar) and a BSc in Analytical Chemistry, or a similar scientific subject. Ideally, they will have some knowledge and/or experience in Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS).
What you’ll do:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective new customers in assigned business sector.
- Make telephone calls and sales visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing group, Sales Manager and Principal Scientists to deliver additional sales focus for key product lines.
- Provides the Management Team with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Produces clear and effective written proposals and quotations.
- Organise, facilitate and lead conversations between customers and laboratory technical staff.
- Submits monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the assigned business sector on time and in full.
- Identify what an organisation needs and work with the relevant teams to ensure expectations are fully met.
- Compliance with all regulatory and company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety appropriate to role.
- Develop weekly report on KPI measures and forecasts to Sales Manager
- Attending events and conferences for industry awareness and to gain information on market trends and competitors.
The successful candidate will have a BSc, or equivalent, in Chemistry or Biology and have a good understanding of Sales Performance Metrics. They will be a great communicator with excellent negotiation skills and a track record of achieving sales targets within a business.
Experience in selling a service is preferred, and some experience in the e-cigarette industry would be beneficial to this role. This role would be great as a next step for someone who has been in strategic sales for a while and is excellent at building and maintaining relationships with all manners of clients
Our client offers a range of great benefits including:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 8% pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health care cash plan
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency