Our client is an adaptable CDMO who pays particular interest to API development and manufacture. They are an expanding global company who work with different industrial sectors, from big pharmaceutical companies to emerging technology companies. Employees will gain exposure to the whole process of API development from start to finish in a supportive team who are passionate about their work.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and optimise synthetic organic processes.
- Design and carry out lab scale experimental chemistry work programmes.
- Prepare reports and present scientific results to customers.
- During manufacture, provide technical support and oversight of developed processes.
- Efficiently navigate the current literature through online platforms to solve complex chemistry issues.
- Work collaboratively with other team members supporting Analytical, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and Purchasing business functions.
- Support the transfer of processes to the plant by preparing cGMP documentation
- Document all experimental results in a clear and accurate way.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental requirements.
The successful candidate will have a good honours degree in a relevant chemical discipline plus experience in a synthetic chemistry role. A good knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry methods is required for this role along with good oral and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will prioritise work effectively and manage their time efficiently to meet given goals.
A PhD in synthetic organic chemistry would be beneficial for this role, although not essential.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency