We are hiring for a development analyst to work in the pharmaceuticals market in the North East at an established active pharmaceuticals ingredients company.
What you’ll do
This role exists to perform analysis and related activities needed by requirements of GMP/GLP, developing chromatographic and non chromatographic methods to support development projects. Much of the role will be HPLC, with method development and validation taking up much of the role. You will be required to perform some auditing of the laboratory and support stability programs and also:
- To perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements for laboratory operations.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
You will be a graduate, or equivalent, in chemistry or a related field, with experience of liaising with manufacturing, technical and operational quality personnel. You will be experienced in HPLC, GC and ideally ICP-MS with experience of method development, and validation see below:
- Minimum: good honours degree in analytical science
- Preferably PhD in analytical science
- Several years experience
- Working knowledge of cGMP
Please register and apply, should you have questions ahead of application please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org on this occasion LiCa Scientific Ltd is acting as an employment agency.