We are seeking a Development Analyst for our client in Huddersfield to work in development and stability analytical chemistry. This is a HPLC centric role, offered on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures and supplies a wide and growing range of branded OTC medicines, dermatological preparations, niche generic medicines and other pharmaceutical, healthcare and hygiene products.
What you’ll do:
The role is varied but will focus primarily on analytical testing of all new and existing products in a diverse product range, including gels, creams, ointments, solutions and suspensions.
Following a preliminary training program, you will join the Stability Team to manage the analytical workload on a day-to-day basis.
Candidates should ideally have a relevant scientific degree qualification (but not essential). Applicants are expected to have at least one scientific A-level or equivalent BTEC qualification (minimum C grade or above).
Key Skills required for the role are:-
- Self starter who can ‘hit the ground running’.
- Personable and confident communicator (written and verbal).
- Proficient organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Team player with a totally flexible approach.
- Self motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- Committed to learning and development.
Training: - You will receive on the job training and other specific training, as required.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific Ltd is acting as an employment agency.