Clinical Category Manager
Europe or USA (remote role)
UK salary £65,000+ (depending on location and experience)
We are working with a medical research marketplace who act as a platform for collaboration in the scientific community. They are looking for a Clinical Category Manager to lead the expansion and development of their clinical offerings through the research marketplace.
What you’ll do:
- Review, optimize and manage the content available for relevant clinical services within the Marketplace, including the types of services available, supplier capabilities, recent innovations, technical content, and marketing materials.
- Continually identify, update, select, and integrate qualified and/or innovative suppliers into the Marketplace.
- Help drive client implementation and adoption of the Marketplace model for sourcing of studies supporting clinical development at new and existing clients, which range from start-up biotech companies to the world’s largest pharmaceutical organizations.
- Lead industry forums and roundtable discussions addressing industry-wide challenges and initiatives in clinical related services.
- Interact directly with scientists to understand and refine their technical requirements for clinical related studies as needed.
- Support procurement departments to implement and update relevant category strategies to maximize the benefit of the marketplace to their individual organizational needs.
- Verify user and supplier compliance against relevant regulatory and/or internal procurement policies.
The ideal candidate will have an MSc or PhD in a scientific subject or equivalent, and will have experience in GxP studies and services, with emphasis on GCP. They will have commercial experience in clinical operations, or other relevant role, and will be a capable self-starter who is able to work independently while maintaining a high level of intergrity, honesty and ethics.
The role will involve a high level of communication, so the successful candidate will have excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
This role comes with a great package, including remote working, stock options and unlimited vacation.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.