Analytical Project Leader
Permanent (or Temporary-to-Permanent)
We are working with a Pharmaceutical company with sites throughout Europe and the World. They are producers of GMP API peptides for customers in Pharma and Biotech fields. They have a portfolio of innovative technologies and work on improving synthesis, quality control, and purification processes. They are recruiting for an Analytical Project Leader.
What you’ll do:
- Leads analytical activities for the development and qualification of analytical methods for specific projects.
- In collaboration with lab assistants, generates experimental data in the frame of analytical method development, pre-qualification and qualification of analytical methods (mainly HPLC/UPLC), analytical method transfer, trouble-shooting for running productions, analyses of non GMP products
- Integrates cGMP requirements in analytical development lab and analytical activities
- Provides adequate technical reporting
- Provides technical input for the preparation of regulatory documents
- Provides technical input for new project evaluations
- Prepares power point presentations summarizing analytical outcome for specific projects
- Participates as analytical expert to regular teleconferences and meetings with customers, internal team meetings or meeting with other Corden sites
- Reports to the Head of Process Development & Scale-up
- Master’s degree in analytical sciences. PhD is a plus.
- Several years of experience in analytical development in chemical or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience with HPLC/UPLC
- Knowledge or experience in peptide chemistry appreciated
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on and result-oriented
- A satisfying English level is mandatory (written and spoken) to be able to interact with customers and for technical documents drafting
- French (or willing to learn French), as this is the official language of the site
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.