Analytical Project Leader
€3500 to €4000 *14.42
Permanent / CDI Role
We are working with a multinational pharmaceutical company in Brussels, their expertise is in producing cGMP API Peptides, working with small and large scale customers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological fields. They are internationally recognised for their expertise in production technologies with their own portfolio of innovation technologies, with aim of improving synthetic processes, controlling quality and simplifying purifications using HPLC. They are seeking an Analytical Project Leader on a permanent basis.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead analytical activities for the development and qualification of analytical methods for specific projects.
- In collaboration with lab assistants, generates experimental data in the frame of analytical method development, pre-qualification and qualification of analytical methods (mainly HPLC/UPLC), analytical method transfer to other sites and/or QC department, trouble-shooting for running productions, analyses of non GMP products
- Manages stability studies of non GMP products (protocol, study, report)
- Integrates cGMP requirements in analytical development lab and analytical activities
- Provides adequate technical reporting
- Provides technical input for the preparation of regulatory documents
- Provides technical input for new project evaluations
- Prepares power point presentations summarizing analytical outcome for specific projects
- Participates as analytical expert to regular teleconferences and meetings with customers, internal team meetings or meeting with other sites
- Reports to the Deputy Head of Process Development & Scale-up
- Master degree in analytical sciences. PhD is a plus.
- Several years of experience in analytical development in chemical or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Experience with HPLC/UPLC
- Knowledge or experience in peptide chemistry appreciated
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on and result-oriented
- Professional English level is mandatory (written and spoken) to be able to interact with customers and other sites, and for technical documents drafting French (or willing to learn French), as this is the official language of the site.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.