Analytical Chemist (Temporary)
Cramlington, North East UK
Closing date 5th October
We are recruiting for a Temporary Analytical Chemist to work in the North East of the UK for a pharmaceutical company.
As an Analytical Chemist you’ll report to the Senior Analyst. The role of the Analytical Chemist is to perform analysis and other related activities in accordance with cGMP regulations.
What you’ll do:
- To perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification (OOS) results and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation and cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance at all times.
Qualifications/Experience required for the Analytical Chemist:
- Minimum: good honours degree in analytical science
- c3 years experience in HPLC & GC
- Working knowledge of cGMP
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent laboratory skills.
- Good knowledge of IT.
Cover notes supporting your application are welcomed. On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.