- To perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements for laboratory operations.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
You will be a graduate, or equivalent, in chemistry or a related field, with experience of liaising with manufacturing, technical and operational quality personnel. You will be experienced in HPLC, GC and ideally GMP.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.