We are hiring for a QC Analyst for a fine chemicals company.
What you’ll do
This role of the QC Analyst will be working in QC and development analysis. The role will support the pipeline of research to production scale chemistry and closely liaise with colleagues in synthesis chemistry as well as providing the quality control analytical data following full scale manufacture. You will for example work with a synthetic organic chemist to confirm that a reaction has produced the required chemical and check for impurities after the reaction has completed, or be working with the production plant to check periodic samples before the company’s products leave the site. Mainly this will be carried out using the laboratory techniques HPLC, GC and NMR.
For the QC Analyst role:
- Individuals qualified to degree level in chemistry.
- Can demonstrate achievements working in a pharmaceutical or fine chemicals laboratory.
- You will be a good team player and able to support the team, sometimes working to tight deadlines, always with efficient and accurate analysis.
- We are seeking good communication and time management skills.
- Experience with HPLC is sought (use of, troubleshooting, general maintenance).
- Knowledge/use of Chromeleon software would be advantageous.
Cover notes supporting your application are welcomed. On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.