I recently earned a Master's degree at Liverpool John Moores University, where I studied Drug Discovery, Development, and Delivery. Through my pharmaceutical science degree, I obtained significant knowledge and skills in pharmaceutical analysis, as well as understanding how to study the chemical properties of a wide range of items.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Competent in using lab coats, gloves, and goggles.
• Written and verbal communication skills – Confident at writing lab reports and giving classroom presentations.
• Analytical and Problem Solving – involved in variety of problems solving tasks and calculations within practical work and reports.
• Following verbal and written instruction – always pay full attention for risk assessments of each material to be used in any practical work. Also, follow COSHH guidelines.
• Bilingual – can use both of English and Arabic fluently.
• IT skills – competent using all Microsoft programmes.