Senior QC Chemist
We are currently working with a global supplier of chemical to a range of industries including the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. They specialize in designing and manufacturing a range of carbohydrates, nucleosides, enzyme substrates and biochemicals.
What You’ll Do:
• Carry out routine analysis of QC products using methods such as HPLC, UPLC and NMR and record the analytical results in an appropriate manner
• Perform method development for new products
• Review method improvement for existing products when required
• Carry out method validation as per customer requirements
• Be responsible for junior staff
Who You’ll Be:
• Have an MSc or equivalent in analytical chemistry or related field
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in an analytical chemistry laboratory
• Extensive experience using HPLC, UPLC and NMR
• Experience of other analytical techniques such as titration, IR and KF would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience in preparing the appropriate supporting documentation
• Proven experience in method development and validation
• Good understanding of laboratory housekeeping and safety practices
• Excellent time management and planning skills
Our client offers a competitive package including an annual discretionary performance based bonus, excellent career progression opportunities, flexible working hours and a health cashback plan.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an Employment Agency.