Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 DoE
Based in Denton, Greater Manchester
We are currently working with a well established chemical company who specialise in the supply and manufacture of aromatic, heterocyclic and aliphatic compounds. They have an an exciting opportunity for an experienced proactive Sales Manager to head up their sales team, a strong people manager who will have responsibility for the overall sales performance of the company and the day-to-day management of the sales department.
What you’ll do:
- Devising and reviewing sales budgets, reporting, and presenting performance budgets
- Updating sales forecasts and producing monthly reports
- Develop plans for growing market share, setting targets and action plans
- Ensuring the smooth running of the sales process and identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Mentoring, coaching and developing staff
- Developing relationships with clients, both existing and new, through management of key customer accounts along with regular direct communication and site visits as required.
- Customer focused, managing customer accounts, building relationships, representing company in professional manner
- Working effectively with colleagues to offer support, cover and to maintain a cohesive team environment
- Ability to analyse the Company’s position in the market through consideration of trends and SWOT analysis
- Strong People Manager with experience of developing team members.
- Strong attention to detailAbility to communicate at all levels through all mediums.
- Hours- 37½ hours per week, Monday to Friday (8am-4pm, 8.30am-4.30pm, or 9am till 5pm with ½hour lunch break).
- Bonus- Company/ individual performance related, paid twice a year.
- Training & personal development
- Pension- Group personal pension (company contribution of 7.5%, employees 5%).
- Holidays- 24 days per year plus bank holidays (increases in line with length of service).
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an Employment Agency.