Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are currently working with a company based in Manchester who are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their expanding company. Our client is a leading manufacturer of biosurfactants whose main focus is on producing eco-friendly products through a unique fermentation process.
What You’ll Do:
The key responsibilities of the role will be developing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships other duties may include:
• Focus on direct customer sales and account management
• Maintain and update CRM to ensure customers connections are confirmed
• Build and develop an active pool of global customers
• Execute sales strategy to take biosurfactants to market
• Maintain and build customer relationships to grow relationships with the company
• Work with manufacturing operations to ensure product is available to customers when required
• Maintain working relationships with all other staff to ensure effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives
Who You’ll Be:
• A degree or equivalent and relevant professional qualifications
• Significant industry knowledge
• In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
• Be able to develop a thorough knowledge of the company, its products and their processes
• Analytical skills to evaluate data performance/operation metrics
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
• Have a pro-active “can do” attitude
• Having a background in biosurfactants would be desireable
• Have a passion for making green products.
Our client offers a competitive package including company shares and flexible working.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an Employment Agency