Sales Manager – Life Sciences
Competitive salary + benefits
We are currently working with a global chemical supplier based in Newbury who cater to a wide range of industries including pharmaceutical, life sciences and diagnostic sectors. They specialise in the production of carbohydrates, nulceosides, enzyme substrates and biochemicals.
Our client is looking for a Sales Manager in the Catalogue Sales Team to serve as a point of contact for customers and assist with queries.
What you’ll do:
The main responsibilities include:
• Responding to complex customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
• To help the direct sourcing department for key products and helping to cherry pick products for internal manufacture.
• Help manage, assess, and select distributors.
• Helping, if necessary, with Sales inbox management; forwarding orders to the appropriate email and accessing enquiries for the UK sales team to handle.
• Ensure all stock enquiries are quoted the day the enquiry is received.
• Communicating important feedback from customers internally
• Staying up to date with new products and features.
• Having a proactive approach for the catalogue business, contacting potential customers, getting added to approved vendor lists.
The successful candidate will have a BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject and
good experience in a sales environment. To ensure technical information is appropriately communicated, experience in a chemical or pharmaceutical lab is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have excellent, organisational skills and hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific are acting as an employment agency.