We are working with a mid-scale company in the Reading area, involved in GMP Manufacturing, Custom Synthesis, Large Scale Manufacturing and Contract Development and Manufacturing. They have a further network of sites in Switzerland and Eastern Europe. They are seeking a Sales Officer.
This is an important customer orientated role in which you will serve as a point of contact for customers’ sales and assist with their queries.
What you’ll do:
You will be part of a supportive sales team, communicating with everyone involved from clients to scientists. This is a soft sales role, where maintaining relationships with existing customers is just as important as creating new contacts. The duties of this role include:
• Sales inbox management
• Responding to customer queries in a professional and timely manner
• Allocating complex customer questions to the appropriate personnel
• Providing quotations on products within a short timescale
• Sourcing for key products
• Communicating internally important feedback from customers
• Changing items pricing when required
• Keeping up to date knowledge of company products
• Managing back orders
• Updating sales database
• Educated to BSc or equivalent degree in a scientific subject
• Proven work experience in a customer facing role, preferably in Sales Administration or Sales Support
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Customer Service Orientated
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
Our client offers a competitive and comprehensive employment package with generous holidays, flexible working, annual salary reviews, and more.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.