Regulatory Affairs Officer
Based in Stockport
We are working with an Agrochemical company in Stockport with clients around the world, who are adding a Regulatory Affairs Officer to add to their business. They offer a varied and challenging role, where you will be identifying requirements, gathering information and preparing dossiers for international markets.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for liaising closely between customers, Government regulatory departments and internal colleagues. The role will involve working to different regulations and registration procedures found across the world and you will build a diverse knowledge of these.
In addition to registration, you will supervise the compliance of other regulatory documentation, work cross-functionally and play an important role in business development. The role will also involve providing responses to incoming requests for information on the various types of regulatory data.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly grasp the regulatory processes and show a good ability to source, extract, and use relevant data to compile project dossiers. Strong communication skills and an ability to deal with points of contact on a global scale are necessary. Attention to detail and a regulatory mindset are essential.
• Identifying data requirements for product approvals in various target markets.
• Gathering required data and preparation of product dossiers to comply with regulatory requirements in target markets. This will involve working closely with basic producers, contractors, and external consultants.
• Managing submission and approval process for various agrochemicals in overseas markets; liaising closely with customers and government regulatory departments, responding promptly to requests for any supplementary data.
• Providing technical and regulatory support to customers with existing product approvals / registrations; and providing timely and accurate responses to all incoming requests for various regulatory data.
• Supervising the compliance of other regulatory documentation within the company. Authoring, designing and reviewing agrochemical product labels, ensuring compliance with both EU regulatory requirements and also registration requirements in specific overseas markets.
Experience of regulatory affairs is not essential to this role, a graduate with a Biological Sciences or Chemistry related qualification is preferred. Candidates with A-Level/BTEC/Scientific Apprenticeship qualifications (or equivalent) will be considered.
Ongoing training and product knowledge education will be provided, it is essential the candidate holds a good level of Chemistry and Biology knowledge and be able to read and produce scientific writing.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.