QC Technical Expert
Permanent / CDI Opportunity
Competitive salary + package
We are working with a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with sites throughout Europe. They are seeking a QC Technical expert in their Brussels location.
What you’ll do
The QC Technical Expert will be working as part of the Quality Control department and provide technical expertise to the technicians and within the different projects.
Under the direction of the QC Manager, continuously strengthen analytical & technical awareness and investigate technical/analytical issues using applicable process improvement and problem-solving techniques to ensure successful testing and projects outcomes.
The main techniques used in this role, will be HPLC, UPLC, GC and IC, and working to GMP.
- Manage and review analytical activities (within the company internally, or with external partners) for the different analytical methods of the different projects.
- Review experimental data or analytical documents (protocols, reports and/or analytical methods) in the frame of development, pre-qualification, qualification, validation and transfer of analytical methods (mainly HPLC/UPLC) within the QC department
- Participate in the trouble-shooting for routine and stability analyses in collaboration with QC technicians
- Integrates cGMP requirements (deviation, investigation, non-conformities) in analytical activities
- Participates as analytical expert to regular teleconferences and meetings with customers and internal team meetings as appropriate
You will be an experienced Analytical Chemist with a pharmaceutical background, we are seeking candidates with several years of experience.
Ideally, we are seeking experience of API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) analysis. You will be a graduate in chemistry with experience in guidelines and standards such as ICH, 21CFR Part 11, regulatory inspection experience from FDA and AFMPS, and good interpersonal skills.
Fluent spoken English and French is a mandatory requirement.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.