We are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a client in South Wales on a permanent basis.
Salary to£25,000 + package
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer with facilities for highly potent compounds, specialising in niche pharmaceutical therapies. The company offers a range of out-sourced pharmaceutical services and can support clients from early stages in development to clinical trials through to commercial supply.
What you’ll do:
The main purpose of the QA Officer role is full review and compilation of Batch Manufacturing and Packaging Records ensuring compliance to cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice). You will work within the Batch Review Group and be accountable to the Lead QP.
Key responsibilities for the QA Officer:
- Review of pharmaceutical Batch Manufacturing and Packaging Records against current GMP standards and product regulatory requirements.
- Compilation of Batch Manufacturing and Packaging Records with corresponding analytical testing data.
- Regulatory checks against product filings for commercial and manufactured products. Verification that relevant process validation actions are complete.
- Verification that relevant Deviations and change Controls are completed such that batch certification and release can be progressed.
- Modification of existing CofC and GMP certificate templates in accordance with the relevant change control requests.
- Support the business by driving a right first time culture by training and mentoring of production and laboratory staff where required.
- Timely completion of tasks in line with business objectives.
- To comply with company policies including internal and external Health and Safety and Environmental standards as required.
- To identify self-development needs for future performance.
Key requirements for the QA Officer are:
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Life Sciences OR significant experience in a similar role within a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- People management skills and experience would be beneficial.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Louise Hall is the contact for the role and available on 0161 302 2119 / 07787 447 095. Do email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your application.