We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Administrator for a client in Manchester who are a multinational fine chemicals company. It will be part of a wider QA department working with colleagues to ensure products and services meet the established standards of quality / ISO 22716 Cosmetics GMP.
What you’ll do:
This role will be working within a QA team so some aspects will be individual and others in collaboration. You will be:
- Administering the Quality Management standards and Document Management Systems
- Supporting the continuous improvement programme
- Collecting and compiling statistical data
- Quality inspections
- Supporting on-site audits
- Monitoring corrective actions / CAPA
- Assisting preparation of controlled documents (SOPs, Work Instructions)
- Collection of data for approval and release of raw materials
- Monitoring of raw materials improvement processes
We are seeking a graduate in a science related subject to HNC, HNC, BSc or equivalent and ideally the following:
- Certifications in quality management, improvement, six sigma and/or extensive experience in a quality function
- Experience of ISO 22716 / Cosmetics GMP
- Experience of Corrective Action programmes including Deviations, Change control
- Proficiency with Controlled documents
- Proficient in writing Procedures and Work Instructions
- Proficient with general business administration
- Experience in QA from a pharmaceutical, fine chemical, life science, medical device or other scientific industry
This is a permanent role, our client offers an outstanding working environment, and is an excellent business to work for. They are investing very strongly in their Manchester site and are seeking someone who is keen to develop themselves and continue learning in their career. Please send your CV with supporting cover letter / cover note via this advert in MS Word format.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific Ltd is acting as an employment agency.