Project Manager – Pharmaceutical Development
Based in Deeside
Salary competitive and details on application
Our client is a fast growing pharmaceutical contract development company, based in Deeside. They are an entrepreneurial company working with customers all over the world to develop new pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products. They are seeking a Project Manager to work with internal and external contacts t deliver project goals in drug development.
What you’ll do:
- This role will be responsible for leading, directing and motivating cross functional teams to define and achieve project goals.
- Championing projects to achieve ambitious timelines for the company and clients alike.
- Establishing and maintaining detailed project plans and implementing risk management methodologies as and where appropriate.
- Capturing scope changes to ensure that projects are delivered within agreed budgets. Contributing expertise based on your experience of drug product development and on-time delivery.
- Effective communication to ensure accurate, timely and appropriate project-related information is presented internally (to the project team and management) and externally as required with clients.
- Effective time management to deliver multiple projects in parallel.
We will consider candidates from several backgrounds, either:
- Minimum of 2 years of managing pharmaceutical projects within development, or alternatively
- 5 years of formulation development experience, or
- Commercial project management experience and an eagerness to move into pharmaceutical development
Advantageous to your application would be:
- Experience of solid dose development
- Experience of Microsoft Project software and its implementation in project management
- Experience of Microsoft Project Online
- Excellent knowledge of GMP expectations to enable the basis of first-class pharmaceutical development through to GMP manufacturing, testing and product release.
- Excellent project leadership skills, dynamic and capable rallying a multifunction team to achieve your desired goals
Please ensure any advantageous criteria are on your CV before sending it over.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific Ltd is acting as an employment agency.