Internal Account Representative
Salary Up to £22,000
We are recruiting for an Internal Account Representative on a permanent basis to work in the Manchester area.
Our client is a World Class manufacturer and supplier of surfactants and associated chemicals for the personal care and cosmetics industries also offering a wide range of chemical manufacturing capabilities on behalf of its global customer base. This role has been created to take care of a major customer of the business. The role holder will become an internal dedicated team member, to ensure this major client has a point of contact to understand and action activities in line with their needs.
What you’ll do
You will be experienced in customer service/internal account management, ideally with a background in a technical function preferably surfactants/chemical but this is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Account Administrator to take responsibility for managing and carrying out all related matters a key customer.
- Internal focus for a key Contract Customer.
- Inputting orders.
- Amending orders, tracking date movement/ communication to the customer.
- Order acknowledgment (Confirmation of completion & collection date / Amending orders, tracking date movements & communicating to the customer).
- Supply Chain Management – ordering raw materials and building a strong relationship with the suppliers.
- Transport & Logistics – creating delivery notes/shipping labels, book transport as required.
- Deliver collection notes/shipping labels to the warehouse.
- Creating/printing labels for customer orders.
- Create and send the COA/collection notes to the customer.
- Manage Customer Release Notes.
- Remark/mark up memos - customer stocks.
- Generate invoices to the customer.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Quarterly customer forecast/offtake (Check, Plan and allocate stock).
- Monthly stock report to be generated and sent to the customer.
- Understand the customers market and align the business to deliver their expectations.
- Ensure account stock list are sent to the customer
We are seeking a candidate who is a clear communicator, confident, self-motivated and proactive with enthusiasm, a passion for business and developing relationships. Suitable candidates will have the ability to priorities multiple orders, multi task, deal with last minute requests, and keeping good communications with team members around them on expectations. Finally we are seeking someone who will also help with these activities to 'make them happen' and reduce the time lag experienced in between client requests, and delivery to their door.
This is not a sales-based role however would call for many skills associated with sales, and indeed perhaps appeal to individuals who want a business to business role, but without the prerogatives of driving sales and target driven environment.
Ideally with a background/understanding in surfactants/chemicals.
the salary on offer is up to £22,000
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.